The Safety Source Company Privacy Pledge The Safety Source (“The Safety Source”) values the privacy of its Web site Customers and visitors. This policy describes how The Safety Source collects, uses and safeguards the personal information collected through The Safety Source's Web site, www.safetysourcellc.com and its pages (“Site”):
- When a Customer purchases products or services through the Site, The Safety Source collects certain personally identifiable information. As a general rule, The Safety Source will not sell, rent or loan personally identifiable information to others for advertising or similar purposes. The Safety Source will only disclose the information as needed to provide requested products or services. This may require The Safety Source to share information with its business partners or affiliates. If you purchase a product through this Site, The Safety Source will have to provide your credit card information to its credit card processor and authenticator for payment purposes. In that case, the credit card number is encrypted as it passes over the Internet.
- The Safety Source may also disclose personal information in response to law enforcement activity, to enforce its contracts or property rights, or when required by law. Information it collects may also be transferred in connection with the sale or merger of the company or any division or business line of the company to which the information relates. If The Safety Source hires any third-parties to perform services relating to the way the Site functions, it will require them to protect your personal information in the same way that The Safety Source does.
- The Safety Source may also use different technologies, such as cookies, to collect information passively. The information that it collects might include the type of Web browser that you use, the date and time you visit the Site, your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a unique identifier automatically assigned to your computer when you log onto the Internet), and the address of the web site you visited before coming to this Site. The Safety Source may combine this information with the identifiable information that you provide. This information will usually be used to (i) analyze and monitor consumer and Customer activity; (ii) promote and support The Safety Source products and services; and (iii) improve the Site. If you do not wish to accept cookies, the “help” selection on your browser’s toolbar will likely tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies, how to have the browser alert you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. If you disable cookies, however, you may not be able to use certain features within the Site.
- The Safety Source may share customer information with third parties.
- The Safety Source intends to use commercially reasonable means to protect the integrity of its Site and the confidentiality of the personal information that you provide. While The Safety Source considers online security a priority, it cannot provide absolute assurances against, and will not be liable for, any breaches of confidentiality due to system failures or unauthorized access by third parties.
- The Safety Source intends this Site for use only by adults who are 18 years of age or older. If you are not 18 years of age or older, please do not submit any information to The Safety Source.